Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring finally sprung.

I am so glad for warmer weather even if just for a few days. The first week of soccer was freezing, and baseball has been so cold we have only hit once. Both boys are playing soccer,
and Colin is playing soccer, and baseball, busy, busy, busy, but it keeps me out of the trouble, and off the couch. Fishing season is also upon us, and the boys have already been out several times, and yep the drag me with them. It's ok though, there is something very peaceful about being out away from it all just sitting there relaxing. Nothing much has been biting, at least my line, Austin has caught plenty already. With warmer weather comes one of my favorite sports,
competitive lawn mowing, Ha,Ha, I mean golf , can't wait to hit the links. Alot of my friends have new clubs now I just need to buy them some talent, again Ha,Ha just kidding I love getting out with my Church friends. I am excited about the change on Wednesday nights. Our Church has been to this point three times since I have been a member, the point where we are doing well,
and we decide to relax, it's time to take it to the next level. Let's get busy for God and be obedient to what he wants, not what we want.

Peace out!

6 comments:

Smiths Family Blog said...

That was kinda harsh, what you said about Shawn. Give the guy a break!!

sean said...

hum? who else did I get clubs for? I'm trying to remember,

Shawn Gierling said...

Got out on Monday.  Clubs are great. On the green in one over regulation for most holes.  You would think, "Great. Two put and you're playing bogey golf."  Nope, three or four put and you're shooting 120, which is what you were shooting last year. Seriously, great clubs, just have to settle down the short game.

By the way, Pastor only beat me by 8 strokes.

sean said...

we'll need to work on your alignment, no biggy!

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

keep me in mind on Saturdays!

Smiths Family Blog said...

We need to do a connect group golf outing really soon man.