Friday, October 9, 2009

Over a year

It's been a year since my last blog, just not sure if I should use my time this way. But I have time today so since last year, Austin got his first deer, and we continue to enjoy fishing together, he is a freshman, and is doing very well grade wise, and I am very proud. Colin is back playing soccer, had a great year in baseball, made all stars, and is a very good player. He is a natural athlete, and excels in most sports. Surprise of the year Michigan and the Bengals. Spiritually I love my church my Pastors, and most importantly God. Hopefully someone will read this if not oh well.

2 comments:

Smiths Family Blog said...

Maybe no one important will but I did!! I can not believe you updated..Have a good night!

Amy said...

I'm excited to see you back!