Sunday, March 25, 2007

Great Weekend!

What a great weekend topped off with ice cream, the first baseball practice, wild game dinner.
A great Sunday School followed by a great worship service, and a great job by Troy Sunday night. The great news about a new worship Pastor possibility, thank you God, and thank you search team for following Gods leading. I left service juvenated , and thankful for the way Jesus saved me, and left me instructions for Christian life. I'm thankful for Christian friends
I can turn to when I struggle, and a Godly Pastoral staff and their families, don't forget to lift them up in prayer, including the Pastor canidate and his families. Keep your feet clean.

1 comment:

Smiths Family Blog said...

5 days now brother. I still have not been able to golf or hit balls this year. I am so excited to do that I cant stand it.